2. Eligibility – By accessing and using this website (www.crystalelegance.co.uk) you are agreeing and accepting the terms and conditions detailed on this page. Otherwise you are prohibited from accessing and using this website.
3. Your Account – If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
Crystal Elegance reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
5. Licence to Use Website – Unless it is otherwise noted stated we and/or our licensor’s own and operate the property rights of this website and all it’s the material therein. All rights are reserved. Pages from this website can be viewed and printed for personal use only. The following restrictions are set out within our Terms and Conditions: You must not:
- Re-publish content material in any form from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Copy, duplicate, reproduce or exploit material from our website for any commercial purposes
- Edit or modify any material from this website
- Re-distribute any material from this website
6. Customer/User Generated Content – The material, images, sounds, information and communications that you submit to our website for whatever purposes will grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive license to reproduce, translate, distribute and publish in for existing or future commercial purposes. The communications and material you submit to our website will be handled in a non- confidential and non-proprietary manner and you also grant us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring any actions for infringement on of these rights. You must not submit any illegal or unlawful content and must not infringe on any third party’s legal rights.
7. Fair & Acceptable Use – When using and accessing our website any intentions to cause damage, deny or prohibit accessibility to the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal or any instance of fraudulent or harmful behaviour is prohibited. Using and accessing our website in order to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute material that consists of damaging computer software is prohibited. Without prior written consent you may not conduct perform any systematic or automated data collections in relation to our website. Unsolicited transmission of commercial communications is prohibited. Without prior written consent, any sharing of marketing of our website for any purpose is prohibited.
8. Indemnity – You hereby indemnify our website and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
9. Money Back Guarantee – All unsatisfied Crystal Elegance purchase orders must be returned within 30 days of receipt, buyer pays return postage. See Delivery and Returns information.
10. Limited Warranty – Crystal Elegance cannot warrant the complete accuracy of all any information published on this website, that the website will remain available at all times or that content is kept up to standards and date. To the absolute maximum by under applicable law, warranties and conditions that relate to this website and the use of our site. This includes, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality.
11. Breaches of Detailed Terms & Conditions – If you breach our terms and conditions in any way, we have the right to undergo take action as deemed appropriate and at any time may deny you access to our website by necessary means and/or bring court proceedings and legal action against you. Our terms and conditions are for the benefit of both parties but are not intended to benefit third party associations or be enforceable by any third party. Our relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party. we may suspend or terminate this Agreement or a member’s account at any time and immediately if we believe there has been fraudulent activity has been used on our website.
12. Modifications or Revisions of Detailed Terms & Conditions – Crystal Elegance has the right to change, modify or revise our website at any time without prior notification. By using our site, you agree to be bound by any changes, modifications and revisions.